Sep 17, 2012

Q&A with Sarah Meers

Next in the series of questions and answers with the contributors of Dear Fashion, we present to you Sarah Meers: a concept creator, illustrator and Kinder surprise enthusiast, who is also our partner in crime (metaphorically, that is).
1. Name: Sarah Meers

2. Age: 24



3. Please fill in: I am a ______because______.
I am a concept developer, brander and a secretly starting illustrator because I am bad at making choices.

4. What would be the name of your autobiography? 
Sarah And A Cat Called Harry. It's quite sad, because I don't have a cat called Harry.

5. What was the latest thing that inspired you? 
I found heaven in a chocolate dessert in a super market.

6. Your biggest fashion fetish?
I have a small, non-working clock that is often hanging around my neck. Also quirky jewellery with little monsters will always find its way to me.

7. What is your first fashion memory? 
In high school I learned that wearing band shirts was very cool and thus in a rotating manner I only wore three shirts for a year. One band I only knew by name. That, I think, is true dedication to fashion in the making.



8. What have you learned recently?
How to make a stop motion movie! This was accompanied by the knowledge of how to cut out a zillion of dancing dinosaurs within one hour.



9. What are you known for amongst friends?
I am now hearing (for the first time I may say) that I am clumsy and chaotic. And I have to confess this is true. Besides that, I make great pancakes.

10. What is the most important thing to have around you when working? 

I am known for working in complete chaos and disorder, so it is a bit hard to pinpoint what bits and pieces are laying around. But probably it is my favorite black pen which always gives me a feeling of security as it has helped me through all my exams in school. And chocolate. There is always chocolate somewhere.
Note from the editor:
...and that is one of the reasons we like working with you! 

+1: Which piece of your own work do you like the most? 



Amongst others, this illustration that was made for Dear Fashion.

More about Sarah:
Pup Concepts - Sarah Meers

No comments:

Post a Comment