Sep 3, 2012

Q&A with Olga Vokalova

Next in the series of questions and answers with the creatives who have contributed their skills to Dear Fashion, we introduce to you Olga: a designer extraordinaire and a very dear friend of ours.

1. Name: Olga Vokalova

2. Age: 28



3. Please fill in: I am a __________because_________.
I am a designer because I wanted to be.

4. What would be the name of your autobiography? 
Silent Shout

5. What was the latest thing that inspired you? 
Work of an artist called Viktor Vejvoda

6. Your biggest fashion fetish?
I am into glasses because I feel smarter whilst wearing them.

7. What is your first fashion memory? 
Purple tights with big dots.



8. What have you learned recently?
I can’t eat an elephant.

9. What are you known for amongst friends?
Being "the dancer". Note from the editor:...and a Quote Generator, splurting out sentences that would make brilliant quotations. I have a great collection of those in my notebook.



10. What is the most important thing to have around you when working? 
A pencil.

+1: Which piece of your own work do you like the most? 


This closed dress with an open back.

Olga's website:
www.olgavokalova.com

No comments:

Post a Comment